Background upper layer not working with Global Colours

Hi there,

Not sure if this is a bug with the new update or if I’m missing something, but whenever I add a global colour as the BG layer upper it doesn’t allow me to change transparency. See this video of the issue: https://www.loom.com/share/df870cb0a9934c35aca0a73ebabf645e

As you can see it works with any other selected colour except global.

Cheers,
David

Hello David,

Thanks for writing to us.

In order to help you with your concerns we need to check your settings I would request you, please share the admin login details meanwhile I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings. Please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hi Prakash,

I’ve added a secure note with login details.

I noticed the issue only comes up with Global colours set with HEX values. If it’s a global colour with an RGB value then it works perfectly, hence I think it’s a bug in the system.

Cheers,
David

This also seems to happen on all elements. Though in the builder it looks good, but live the opacity doesn’t change:

builder:
live:

Cheers,
David

Hey David,

Thanks for reporting. I have replicated what you described on my end so I’ll post this in our issue tracker to be queued for investigation by our development team.

Please stay tuned for news and/or updates.

Thanks.

Thanks Christian, in the meantime I’ll convert all my global colours to RGB.

Cheers,
David

You are most welcome, David.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.