I’m trying to set a semi-transparent background to my menu and drop-down menu. I have tried changing the global CSS but with no joy. If I wanted green at about 50% transparency how would it be best to achieve this?
Many thanks
I’m trying to set a semi-transparent background to my menu and drop-down menu. I have tried changing the global CSS but with no joy. If I wanted green at about 50% transparency how would it be best to achieve this?
Many thanks
Hello @Neale,
Thanks for asking. 
You can use CSS opacity property. Please refer following reource to know more: https://www.w3schools.com/cssref/css3_pr_opacity.asp
Thanks.
Hi Prasant,
Thank you, I’ve had a look but I don’t seem to be able to make any changes to the global CSS that changes the menu and dropdown menu background.
Hello There,
Thank you for the clarifications. Do you want to have something like this?
Well in that case, please add the following CSS code in the X > Launch > Theme Options > Global CSS (http://prntscr.com/evui3r)
.masthead-inline .x-navbar .desktop .sub-menu {
background-color: rgba(131, 141, 78,0.5) !important;
min-width: 350px;
}
We are using rgba instead of opacity. To find out more about rgba colors, please check this out:
https://www.hexcolortool.com/
Hope this helps.
Perfect. Thank you for your support 
You’re welcome!
Thanks for letting us know that it has worked for you.