Background pattern fade to background image problem

My background pattern is doing something strange where it seems to be tiled instead of full sized/centered/stretched/fitting even though the dimensions are the same or slightly larger than the background image that fades in after it.

http://xeriscapetucson.com

any help would be appreciated. basically I want a css code to throw in that will stretch my background pattern image to take up the whole page so there are no goofy seams.

Thanks
Don

Hi Don,

I tried checking your site but I can’t seem to see the issue that you have mentioned.

Would you mind providing more info about this in we missed it?

Thank you.

Hi Jade. Thanks for your time!

If you look closely at the background in the image you’ve posted, you can see there is a seam that goes around the border when it’s the arid cracked dirt (background pattern). Look straight down the page between the back and forward buttons on the browser.

I know it’s minor, but I’m very particular about everything being just right.

Thanks,
Don

Hey There,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password

All the best!

Here ya go

Hi Don,

Is this what you are referring to?

If so, please try to add this code in the custom CSS:

body {
    background-size: cover !important;
}

Hope this helps.

That did it! thank you.

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.