Background parallax not working

I have inserted a background image in the top section and would like for it to parallax. I have set the lower layer to parallax and set the zoom to 250%, but nothing happens. You can see it at http://expediteyourbusiness.adefiniteplan.com

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

I checked and it’s a normal background, would you mind providing your login credentials in a secure note? I like to check it in the builder as well.

Thanks!

Here you go.

Hey @niftydesigns,

Upon checking, parallax is disabled.

I enabled the parallax option and it looks like it isn’t working. I see you have custom CSS as well but it isn’t working also because you used a non-existing class .x-bg-layer-lower-image. I replaced it with x-bg-layer-image and now it works.

For us to continue checking what is wrong with the parallax option though, would you mind removing the custom CSS temporarily and purge all cache and deactivate your caching plugin? I tried purging the cache but it logs me out of your site. Also clear the style cache in X > Settings

Another potential cause could be X and Cornerstone version mismatch. I see Cornerstone is updated but X is not. Please ensure X is up to date also. See https://theme.co/changelog/

Thanks.

Hi,

i have the same problem like niftydesigns.

I added a background picture to the section and enabled parallax effect (screenshot). Above i added a classic section, enabled parallax and no problem.

Best
Tobi

Hi @rok1975,

Would you mind starting a new thread and provide your login in the secure note? I’d like to check it too.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.