Background over more than one section

My screendesign has background images that are streched over more than one section. I struggle to get that working with cornerstone page builder. Any idea? Thanks in advance.

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

That’s not possible, what you need is one background in one section, then add two rows on that section. It will work the same as your preferred setup.

Thanks!

Okay, i try that. also I have the problem, that I want full width background with a 1440px boxed layout. How is that possible?

Hey There,

You can use the background image in the section and in your row settings, make sure that you enable the column container, added some border so that you will have a boxed container over the fullwidth background image in the section.

Hope this make sense.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.