Background on Mobile Format

Hello:

I an trying to figure out how to keep the background image on the mobile format. When I view this on the desktop format, I can see myself sitting on the stairs. When I view it on the mobile format, it’s just a white background or blocked. I’ve watched the videos on how to adjust for different sizes/formats, but I’m still not able to figure it out. Any insight on how to keep it reactive with the size would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

UPDATE: I did what you suggested and it did not work. On the mobile version, it is still just a white background where the image should be for the landing page above. See attached. What would you suggest next?

Hi There,

Please try adding this custom CSS under X > Theme Options > CSS:

@media (max-width: 979px){
    .page-id-1315 .el10.x-section {
        margin: 0;
    }

    .page-id-1315 .el10.x-section .x-bg-layer-lower-image {
        background-size: cover !important;
    }
}

Hope it helps :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.