They page background image isn’t showing up. If I use the X Settings or I use the WP page options. Either way just a background color shows up. What’s most frustrating is that the background shows up when I’m editing using cornerstone but not when I’m outside of the login. Any ideas?
Hey,
Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? To do this, you can make a post with the following info:
– WordPress Admin username / password
Don’t forget to select Set as private reply. This ensures your information is only visible to our staff.
Secure Note
Hi,
You could try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
Let us know how it goes!