Background Lower Layer image - pattern repeat?

Hi, how do I set an image to be repeated as a background pattern for the section?
Like section ‘Spa Services’ here - background image is repeated to create a pattern: https://demo.theme.co/spa/salon-services/
thanks

Hello Dominyka,

Thanks for writing in!

To repeat the background image, simply select “X”, “Y” or “Both”.

Hope this helps.

Thanks Ruenel!
I don’t have this option though? Am I missing something obvious here? :slight_smile:
I only have this panel after adding a section:

Hi Dominyka,

It seems that the Advance Mode is not enabled in your page builder, please go to the Preferences and enable the Advance Mode to get those options.

Hope it helps.

ok thank you… i checked that and also dynamic content now preferences options disappeared and COntent editor doesn’t open anymore…

if i click cornerstone, I get content page selector, but it takes me to empty space, doesn’t open pages at all…? but can;t go back to preferences to uncheck things…? Theme options are not available either, and editing pages with cornerstone opens blank pages. Might be missing something again?

Hi Dominyka,

To further help you with your concerns, we need to check your WordPress admin. To do that, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Hey! I’m sorry I did some cache clearing and logging in and out and it sorted it! Thank you so much for your help :slight_smile:

Hi Dominyka,

Great that it is sorted now.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.