Background Layer Object Fit "Cover" shows like "Fill"

Hi there

I have noticed that in my sections, the background Images are shown correct in the builder as “Cover”, but are shown as “Fit” at the frontend:

Frontend wide screen:

Frontend narrow screen:

This was not always like this. Any idea, what could be the problem?

Thank you very much for your help!

Kind regards,
Felix

Hello Felix,

Thanks for writing in! I have checked your site and when I view the page source, I am seeing this:

This goes to show that you are using a different coding which is not the same as the screenshot that you’ve shown us. it could just be a cache from your previous settings or a certain plugin is modifying the background settings. If you could do the following to troubleshoot the issue:

We would also love to check your page and element settings. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Hello Ruenel

Thank you very much for your reply. Here are the login data:

Hi Felix,

After a thorough investigation and discussion with my senior colleague Rad, it has been found that the settings of the Imagify plugin related to the Optimization and webp are the reason behind your problem. I disable the option and now the object-fit is working.

Thanks

Hi Tristup

Thank you very much for your reply and your help!

I didn’t install or set-up the plugin “Imagify”. As I said, Elite Team has done some optimizations with “Boost” service for my website. So they must have installed the plugin for some reason.

Please can you check with THEMECO Elite-Team (Matt, Paolo, Earl or Pauline), what can be done, so their optimization still is activated but all images and backgrounds of my website are displayed correctly.

Thank you very much for your help!

Kind regards,
Felix

Hi Felix,

Your One question on the same topic has been already answered, still, I will check with the Elite team and let you know about this.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.