Background isn't going under my section

HI, I’m trying to just get rid of black background on the section, since I want my a full image background.

I’ve got the E&P Builder and I’ve made that transparent.

There is something I can’t see, would you please be able to check it out.

Thanks for your continued support

Hi there,

In your Appearances > Customize > Additional CSS you have this code:

.site {
background: #000000;
}

Remove it or make background: transparent;

Hope that’ll do it.

Thanks.

That has changed the background but I think the problem is with the page background or the section background since i’ve just added that.

Thanks for the quick reply.

Hi There,

Please add the following code to Theme Options CSS

.page-id-1863 .site {
    background: #000;
    background: url(http://elev8collective.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/Holding-Page-Background.jpg);
    min-height: 100vh;
}

Hope it helps!

Hero, thankyou

You’re welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.