Background Images Have Disappeared

I have been working on my website recently optimizing for page speed and all of the sudden, my page backgrounds will not appear on any browser even though I can tell that they are set correctly in the settings.

loganyerbey.com for reference. Every page in the header area should have a background.

Update: The background image shows up in the preview inside the customization page as well as cornerstone. It still is not live though.

Hi There,

Could you please provide us with your admin account so we can take a closer look on the preview?

Thanks.

Ok I provided my details as a note.

Hi There,

The background image is showing right now.

I changed the background type to image and then save:

I know that works, but I have the image loaded into the background in the page settings found below. This image was previously loading just fine, but even though it’s set to the clocktower, it no longer shows up.

Hi again,

I checked your site and there are JavaScript errors showing up in browser’s console. Since you’re using cache plugins, please purge the cache first, make sure to purge it from everywhere, this should probably solve the issue, if it doesn’t then try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Let us know how it goes!