I have several background images throughout my site and none of them are visible when in phone view. They show as grey gaps. I’ve checked the view settings and they should be visible. I’ve removed the gaps that sit on top, I’ve checked all the background colour settings and all are set to transparent. Help please!
Hello @Rycan,
Thanks for asking. 
To see what’s the problem with background images, can you please share website URL for us to take a closer look?
Thanks.
the URL is dev.therecruitmentboardroom.com.au
Hi @Rycan,
I could see that your background has image parallax effect and it is working well but not looking great. I would suggest that you will add background image for mobile view only. Aside that it is optimized, it will look great on mobile.
Hope it helps.
Let us know how it goes.
Thanks.
1 Like
We are delighted to assist you with this.
Cheers!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.