Hey Staff!
May background images don’t resize at the same time causing my “road” to split sometime. (Change window size to check this) -> https://grundlagenwerk.ch/roadmap-social-franchising/
any ideas?
Hey Staff!
May background images don’t resize at the same time causing my “road” to split sometime. (Change window size to check this) -> https://grundlagenwerk.ch/roadmap-social-franchising/
any ideas?
Hi There,
Thanks for writing in!
I can see the background image resizes properly. as you mentioned about the road I can confirm the issue. It is getting miss-placed some points.
You are using separate SVG images for separate section to make the road complete. Which is cause the issue when resize the browser as all the section not getting exact resize in some points. I don’t think there is some we can do with css. Please try to test it in different device screens size check if you find the issue or not.
If it works fine in all size device screen there is nothing to worry as a normal user won’t be using it by resizing the browser.
Just needs to check if it working fine in all size of screen. I tested in iPad and iPhone its working fine for me.
Hope this is clear!
Thanks
Thanks for your reply. So far all I have noticed is, that it depends on the browser – chrome is worst, safari and firefox do okay … I’ll do some more testing then. Thanks for checking it out.
Hey There,
I am using Chrome and I could not replicate the issue. One thing I noticed though is that the background size is empty. Please use contain or 100% because some browsers will not render the css properly if it is incomplete.
Hope this helps. Kindly let us know.
I’ve set all of them to 100% … nothing changed. But since you can’t replicate it, it let’s me hope that others can’t see this too…
Hi There,
It looks great on my end, cool graphics.
What size screen are you using while experiencing the issue?
Thanks!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.