Can you let me know the css I need to use to make the site’s background image:
- Stay at 100% width of the screen size at any width
- remain flush to the top of the page and not scroll with the page.
site is https://stpetehapps.com
Thanks in advance.
Can you let me know the css I need to use to make the site’s background image:
site is https://stpetehapps.com
Thanks in advance.
hi there,
Thanks for writing in!
Please use this CSS and let us know how it goes!
.backstretch img {
top: 0px !important;
left: 0px !important;
width: 100% !important;
height: auto !important;
}
Hope this helps!
Thanks
That worked great. How can I get it to stay fixed at the top though and not scroll down as you scroll down the site?
hi there,
It is not moving in a scroll down. You may have caching issue please clear browser cache and check.
Thanks
Are you not seeing this same thing? The background image stays with the scroll. I want it fixed at the top so when you scroll down the page, you no longer see the background image.
Hi There,
Please also add this custom CSS:
.backstretch {
position: absolute !important;
}
Hope it helps 
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.