Hi there, I hope this is a simple fix. I have a few sections on my page with full-screen background images.
On desktop they look great, but when I view it on mobile it just cuts the photo down the middle instead of fitting it for the mobile screen.
Is there a setting I’m missing or is it a more complex issue?
Thanks so much for your help!
You can see what’s happening if you test it on my main page or my book now page:
www.thepowerhousevancouver.com
OR
http://www.thepowerhousevancouver.com/book-now/
Hey there,
That is the expected behavior of a background image. Because it covers the section, parts of it will be hidden if the section’s aspect ratio does not match the image size. If there’s an important information in your image, you will need to use the Image element. There’s no setting to tweak the background image size and position. For that you’ll need to use custom CSS. Regretfully, that is outside the scope of our support.
Thank you for understanding.