Background image size cover

how do I make the background image “cover” size? I can make it size “container” and it works but “cover” doesn’t is there a workaround?

NVM I was thinking of 100% viewport height.I went to the section and under styles in cornerstone (you can also put this in under custom CSS but it is a lot easier to just type it in directly in the editor) I simply typed in the code below.

“background-size: cover;” is just for the image to resize but it won’t cover the whole viewport
“height: 100vh;” did the magic covering the full height viewed also called “viewport”

HOPE THIS CAN HELP SOMEONE ELSE

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in and I’m glad that you resolve the issue. But are you sure you’re talking about a background-image? Background images on X has a default background-size of cover, so you don’t need to put that background-size: cover; property.

You said the height: 100vh; did the magic, but that property is not applicable to a background. I think your Image is an element and not a background-image.

Hope this shed some lights,
Cheers!

It the background of my header section I’m not sure if that is an element or not but thank you for telling me about the background size cover.

Glad you’ve sorted it out.

Cheers!