Background image shows in cornerstone but not on live site

Hi there

I’ve added a fading background image to section 3 (the contact form) of this page ( http://trnelectrical.com/domestic/) using a css trick I’ve used in the past.

This is the code:

#ember2660{
  background: linear-gradient(to bottom, rgba(255,255,255,1), rgba(255,255,255,.8)), 
  url('http://trnelectrical.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/DSC3623-copy-1.jpg');
  background-position: center;
  background-repeat: no-repeat;
  background-size: cover;
}

In cornerstone live editor, this works perfectly. However, when I save it and view the page live, no image shows up!
Any help would be appreciated.
I’ve attached an image of how it looks in the back end.

Thanks all!

Hi There,

Please add this custom CSS under X > Theme Options > CSS:

.x-section-bg {
  background: linear-gradient(to bottom, rgba(255,255,255,1), rgba(255,255,255,.8)), 
  url('http://trnelectrical.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/DSC3623-copy-1.jpg');
  background-position: center;
  background-repeat: no-repeat;
  background-size: cover;
}

After that add the x-section-bg class to your contact form section.

Hope it helps :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.