Hi- I am looking for a way to have an image as the top/hero image of this website: http://www.glenlochway.com/. I was using Slider Revolution but my client does not want to use that any longer so they can edit the section in Cornerstone.
Can you help me get the first section look like the following… I am looking to have the image maintain the size of 1200 x 600 in desktop and then resize in smaller screens if needed. There is a layer on the section that has the property address, headline and price that I would like to show at the bottom of the image. It looks ok right now but the section is too tall. I would like the section to maintain the size of the original image - right now it seems to be making the section much larger than 600 px height.
I would like to avoid having several sections for different screen sizes. It is ok to have the section have the full image in desktop and then crop out in mobile (but not be 600 px high in mobile either). If this layout is possible to do with an image section (not background) then let me know. Ideally I could set some easy code to resize the section based on screen size too.
Here is an example of a site form the same client that is still using the Slider Revolution slide for the top/hero image: http://www.525edgewood.com/. I am trying to recreate this look but use Cornerstone only.
Thank you for your help!