Background image on the band demo site

I’m almost embarrassed to ask this. I’m working on this site:

http://trezureroxxrecords.com/

I just set up the demo content for the band stack and I have no idea how to change out the background image at the top. It’s not apart of the homepage layout, and I tried to change the background image in the the Customizer under Layout and Design. I’ve looked around the rest of the interface and cannot find anything that shows where to change it out.

Thanks,
Brian

Hey,

Thanks for using our theme!

Just share with us your WP credentials in a secure note and we will teach you how to remove this image step by step.

Great, I’ve responded with a secure note.

Hi There,

That is actually the page’s BACKGROUND IMAGE Setting. Not the one on Layout and Design because that is for sitewide background image.

screenshot

Enter a single URL, or multiple comma separated URLs. Loading multiple background images will create a slideshow effect. To clear, delete the image URLs from the text field and save your page.

Do not leave the Background Image Fade and Duration field empty or else the Background Image option wont work.

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

Hi, am using the latest version of the theme since the major update - has the location to change this image changed? I’m just having difficulty finding it! looks like options have moved around a bit. I feel as embarrassed and dumb as the original poster for asking too BTW! :frowning:

Hi,

Yes the location have changed.

Please see screenshot