Hi there,
My background image is not loading when I view it in incognito. I tried disabling my caching plugin wp rocket but it did not resolve the issue. It only seems to load for me, not other people. Any idea why?
Hi there,
My background image is not loading when I view it in incognito. I tried disabling my caching plugin wp rocket but it did not resolve the issue. It only seems to load for me, not other people. Any idea why?
Hi there,
I am not sure why this is happening in your case. I also could not see the background image. I suggest that you enable whatever cache plugin you have, purge the cache first then deactivate them.
The logged in / logged out differences in the view is a typical cache problem so you are on the right track but you need to investigate more in details.
I suggest that you contact your hosting service provider and ask them to clean the cache if they have some internal caching.
And finally I suggest that you install the plugin below and clean the WordPress database transient cache also:
Thank you.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.