Background Image not fitting to the layout

Hi,
I’m pretty new with theme.co and with site development. I’m creating a personal website but I’m finding issues when I try to associate an image to a Section. My Home page is very nice and I just change the default layout from standard theme.

Now, I created a new page and Add new sections. However, my image looks too big and I can’t get the effect I wish to (similiar the home page).

The page I’ve created is http://segurosviacerta1.hospedagemdesites.ws/segurosviacerta2/produtos/

My home page is http://segurosviacerta1.hospedagemdesites.ws/segurosviacerta2/

I’m sorry for the content in Portuguese, but I suppose you can figure out my issue and I’m sorry for the dummy question.

Hi, I could find the issue about background image and size setting padding values.

But I still want to figure out how to implement the same effect from my Home Page to rollout the page and images looks like sliding.

Hi there,

The background images on your homepage are sliding as you scroll through the page because the Parallax Option.

Please enable the Advance option beside the background option of the section and enable the parallax setting for the background.

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.