Background Image Fade Error

I’m trying to set the background for my website. Currently using Integrity. Even though I upload an image to both the Pattern and Image for the main background, it does this fade affect from the image I assigned, but then fades away to the stock image with the 1500 X 1000 on it. I have fade set to “0.” Site: http://www.swankfarms.net

I’m also looking to make the background of the side menu the same. Any help is appreciated.

Hi There,

Could you please provide us with your admin account so we can take a closer look?

Thanks.

No problem. It’s in the Secure Note. @thai

You have Background Images in your Page Settings.

Please remove them.

Thanks.

1 Like

Fixed. Thanks!

You’re welcome!
Thanks for letting us know that it has worked for you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.