On this website. http://athlete2athlete.us/. About 1/2 way down is a section called Program Outcomes. For some reason it keeps putting the background image above the text and video. When viewing while editing it shows the image in the background not above. How do I fix this?
Hi @rkassebaum,
Thanks for writing in.
I confirm that I could see that the background image is above the text and video however I could not be able to know what is the problem when editing.
It would be best that we could check all the setup so we could identify the issue. Please share us your admin credentials.
Don’t forget to set it in a secure note.
Thanks.
Here is login information
password: Is in secure note.
Hello @rkassebaum,
Thanks for sharing the login details. It’s also a good practice to share user name in secure note. Have moved the user name to secure note.
I checked the home page and in Cornerstone page builder the background is indeed working fine. However, one the live website I checked the source code and I find something quite unusual. Maybe it’s causing because of some broken HTML. Ideally the container should be wrapped inside the section code. But on the homepage it’s quite different. Let me explain using a screencast. https://cl.ly/0i3P3B3H2c3A
I suggest you to first save the page as a template by Clicking on the Save Template button https://cl.ly/1D2B1D1j402S. We are doing to have a backup on the work you have done and later on you can import again. After that I suggest you to delete one section at a time to narrow down the area that’s causing the issue.
Please let us know how it goes.
Thanks.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.