Background cuts off

Hi! I’m having a problem with the background. I already changed the z-index of the section to be greater than the section below it. But nothing changes in the background. As you can see in the attached picture the text is overlaying on top of the picture due the z-index but the background remains the same. Help? Thank you in advance.

I attached a foto showing my issue. The blue rectangle marks what I mean by “background cuts off”

Hello Delfina,

Thanks for posting in! Which section did you attached the image? To better assist you with your issue, kindly provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Hi! I attached the secure in my previous message.

The image is attached to section 1 in the page named “Home”.
Thank you

Hello Delfina,

I have logged in and checked the page. It turns out that your background image is cut off because that is the end of the section.

If you wish to use the image in the secure note as the overall background image of the page, please change your section layout into this:

• Section where you will insert the background image
    • Row
      • Column
        • Row 1
        • Row 2
        • Row 3

Or you can simply use this layout:

• Section where you will insert the background image
    • Grid
      • Cell 1
      • Cell 2
      • Cell 3
      • Cell 4
      • Cell 5

When using Grid, you can always rearrange the Cells in different screen sizes. You do not have to create duplicate contents just to display theme nicely in that particular screen size. With the Grid element, anything is possible. You can have a cell that displays on top of desktop screens while it displays at the bottom or middle when viewed on smaller screens.

For more details about how you can use the Grid element for your layout, you can check out our Youtube Tutorial here:

We would love to know if this has worked for you. Thank you.

Thank you so much for your help!!

@delfijurado,

It’s our pleasure to help you.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.