Background Colour Keeps Appearing in Row

Trying to finalize www.arrivalofautumn.com however, the translucent background keeps appearing behind Row One with this picture and custom headline. I have deleted the row, re-added the row, tried it in the same section, tried it in a separate section, no matter what I do that dumb background appears.

The section, column, and row all are set for no background. PLease help! This needs to be delivered today and no matter how many times I delete it…IT COMES BACK! This background will be the death of me!

Hi @checkeredowl,

Thanks for writing in.

Little confuse of what you want to achieve. Would you mind sharing us a screenshot of what background you want to remove.

You could try this code if this is the one that you want to achieve.

.x-boxed-layout-active .site {background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0)

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks. :slight_smile: