hey,
How can i change the background color of all the site to BLACK.
thanks
hey,
How can i change the background color of all the site to BLACK.
thanks
Hey @Fayssal90,
Please go to Appearance > Theme Options > Layout and Design and under Background Options, Change the Background Color.
Hope that helps.
No that not happen
I use the demo :http://demo.theme.co/wedding/
with stack :RENEW. i want change Background to black i did what you told me but i get the same color
Thanks
I did background color=black and look at the pictures the color that i get
Thanks
I see. Please give us more details next time so we avoid confusion.
The Wedding demo uses Icon Stack and Icon has a white background by design. You need to add this CSS in Appearance > Theme Options > CSS to make Icon’s site background to transparent.
.site, .x-site {
background-color: transparent;
}
Here’s a guide you can follow along.
Hope that helps.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.