So, I Have multiple pages using the appropriate background color that I’m trying to achieve and the new pages I’ve created have the standard white background. There is no css on the previously mentioned pages concerning the color. The background color under theme options is set to the correct color. Wondering if there is anything I can apply to remedy this situation. Thanks! 

Hello @michaelsteven,
Thanks for asking. 
Can you please share website URL for us to take a closer look?
Thanks.
There is a “coming soon” plugin activated, Is there a way around this you would prefer? I can give you editor status on the site and remark the reply as private.
HI there,
You may send us the admin details of the site in a Secure Note that is the key icon below your reply so that we can bypass the under construction page.
Thank you.
Hi There,
Thank you for the credentials, please add this to Theme Options > CSS
.page .entry-wrap {
background-color: transparent;
}
Hope it helps,
Cheers!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.