I try to change background color, add background picture etc. And these functions do work, color is changing, but it seems that there is some kind of layer on top.
http://www.procidat.lv/par-mums/
Regards,
M
I try to change background color, add background picture etc. And these functions do work, color is changing, but it seems that there is some kind of layer on top.
http://www.procidat.lv/par-mums/
Regards,
M
Hi There,
Thank you for writing in, but I’m not entirely certain which background function you’re referring to, please clarify. If it is the section’s background, there are 2 layers (upper and lower) of background on the section, please check that out.
Cheers!
I am talking not about post background but entire page. I highlighted this section with red line - I am interested in grey-brownish section.
What I can do is - I can change only themes style from light to dark AND I can change background color, BUT there is dark layer on themes background which permits me to make background entirely white.

Hello There,
I have inspected your site and I found out that you may have added a custom css for the body overlay. You can this custom css
// Scaffolding.
*/
.site:before {
content: "";
display: block;
position: fixed;
top: 0;
left: 0;
right: 0;
bottom: 0;
background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.75);
z-index: -1;
}
Please remove that code block so that the background color you have set in the theme options, X > Launch > Options > Layout & Design > Background Options will take effect.
Please let us know how it goes.
Yes I had added a code block which as far as I know I removed already. But still, I added this code block only because I already had this problem from the beginning when I first lunched the theme, I found this code block in APEX support thinking it would help, it did not, so I deleted it.
May be I can give You my login in privet and You can try your self?
AND the color I have set in my options can be seen in background, only it is a bit darker, because of this dark layer I was explaining previously. (because of this I cannot get white background - it is grey if I put white colored background) It is not true that site is not changing background color, it is changing BUT the dark layer is always present. I think it is the layer like one puts when there are low quality images so the images would get darker and low quality would not be seen so much. Actually that could be it, because original theme had images in background: http://demo.theme.co/auto/about/
So how to remove this dark transperent layer?
Regards,
M
Hello There,
The dark transparent layer is coming from your custom css. If you disable or remove the code, you will have this:
Just make sure to add a background color and update the background options in X > Launch > Options > Layout & Design > Background Options because at the moment, the background color is not set yet.
Hope this helps.
Big thanks to You. It worked.
I did not put that code block there though.
Regards,
M
We are delighted to assist you with this.
Happy Holidays, Cheers!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.