Background Color is not changing to black

Hello,
I’m using the renew stack and in the customizer I changed the background color to black. But it seems that the color is still white.

  1. When I create a new section with a transparent background, the area is still white.
  2. I created a heroscene with the revolution slider. when the background video is loading, the background is white as well. I want everything to be black.

I allready tried a costum css for the body, nut its not working.

What can I do to solve this problem?

Thanks for your help!

Hey There,
​
​To assist you better with this issue, would you mind providing us the url of your site with login credentials so we can take a closer look? This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

To do this, you can create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password
​
Thank you.

Ok, I updated the request.

Hello There,

Thanks for providing the credentials.

1.) To resolve this issue, please add the following CSS code in the X > Launch > Theme Options > Global CSS (http://prntscr.com/evui3r)

.site, .x-site {
  background-color: transparent;
}

2.) When adding the custom css in #1, this issue will be resolved.

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.

Yes! It worked. Thank you very much.
I’m glad to have your support.

In Cornerstone, the new section is still displayed in white, but it works just fine on my site.

Happy new Year! :wink:

You’re welcome! We’re glad we were able to help you out.

Have a bountiful new year!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.