Background color , Font Color on Extensions / Plugins

Is there an easy what to adjust these colors. Options are light or dark for the template. The attached is a sample MEC page. I also have a plugin for gallery. Do I use custom css or is there some simple color box selection somewhere. As you can see the text is difficult to read.

Hello @Starkweather,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Do you want to change the color of MEC search box area or the rest of the page? Also can you please share website URL?

Thanks.

http://kcotb.org/?page_id=28

I have the light option selected at the moment. But I would like to change the white area where the events are listed. To a light grey.

Found it. Buried in the MEC short codes menus. Now to see if I can find transparent RGB

Hi,

Glad to know you found it, you can generate rgba code on the link below

http://www.css3maker.com/css-3-rgba.html

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.