Background Color Behind Video Above Masthead

Hello!

i have a background video that plays above my masthead.
Sometimes, when there’s a poor internet connection the video doesn’t load very quickly and the color you see behind the video is black. How can I change the background color to white, so if my video doesn’t load right away, you can still read the slides from Revolution Slider?

I thought I’ve changed the background color in all the places I can find it. But, I must be missing one somewhere…

http://makemedia.us

Thank you!

Hey there,

Please check your default background under Layout & Visual > Appearance. See https://www.themepunch.com/revslider-doc/layout-visual/

Thanks.

I have the background set to transparent on the slider.
Obviously that’s not the problem as the video does eventually load and show up.
Did you look at my website? I provided a link…
There’s somewhere else within the X theme that’s creating a black background above the masthead that’s only visible when the video is taking too long to load. I need to change it to white.

Please advise.

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in! Please add this on your Theme Options > CSS

.x-slider-container.bg-video {
	background-color: transparent;
}

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

YES! That did it. Perfect. Thank you!

I don’t know where “Theme Options” is though.
So, I put the code you provided in the customizer in Custom> Edit Global CSS

Can you tell me where “Theme Options” is? That way, next time I know.

Thanks again.

Hi There,

From your admin dashboard navigate to X > Launch > Options and you should able to see the CSS panel from there (https://prnt.sc/gadgjh)

Cheers!

Ok. That took me to the same place that I already input the code.
Appearance>customize>custom>global css gets you to the same thing.
So, I shouldn’t need to change anything.
Thanks.

You’re welcome.