I noticed the back to top button is not always showing up on my mobile site when you’re at the bottom. Any reason why it only intermittently shows up on our mobile site? Thank you! Our site is e3EnergyEvolved.com
Hi there,
Would you please kindly go to X > Launch > Options > Miscellaneous and check the options there:

As you see you can set when the Anchor Top option reveals. I suggest that you play with the percentage of the last option to find the best case for your website.
I think that option misconfiguration is the main problem.
If you still experiencing the problem kindly get back to us with the URL/User/Pass of your website using the Secure Not feature of the post and the device which you check the case to follow up.
Thank you.
Thanks - I will test this in the next day or so, and put an update here.
In looking over a few pages on our mobile site, I see that the back to top button is showing now. I think we’re all set, but I’ll save your feedback for future. Thank you.
Glad it’s working now.
Cheers!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.