Back text on card disappeared

Help!

On this page: http://contributors.surgicalteaching.com/become-a-contributor/

When I created this page - quite a while ago- these cards were fine. But I was doing some work on the site and noticed that all the back text on the card now does not display. I cannot figure out what I need to do.

Also, these cards all seem skewed to the left. I have them in a row, all center text aligned, in 3 columns (1 card per) all center text aligned. What is going on?

Thanks.

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, It is doing of the Custom CSS that you added on Customizer > Additional CSS

.x-face-text {
    display:none;
}

That css block hides your back content of the cards. Please remove it.

And this, aligned your card content to the left. Please edit it accordingly.

.x-card-outer {
    cursor: pointer;
    text-align: left;
}

Cheers!