Back end not matching real life display

Please help. The live version of our website is doing weird things and is not showing the same as our back end version.

LIVE VERSIONS:

HOW BACK END LOOKS:

Screen Shot 2023-06-06 at 8.01.33 PM Medium snall

Hi Ashley,

I have checked your website and found that you are still using the older version of Pro i.e. 5.1.5. I would suggest you update it to the latest version i.e. 6.2.6 and let us know if the issue still exists.

Thanks

Looks like a few buttons are still not appearing.

Hello Ashley,

Can you please log in to your Cloudflare account? Purge your site cache and enable the Development Mode while we are troubleshooting the issue.

Kindly let us know how it goes.

Hi! I purged the site cache but I don’t know how to enable development mode.

Everything was looking normal, and then I simply edited some spacing and margins on our FAQ section, and now it’s appearing different again.IMG_3834 Small IMG_3833 Small

Hi Ashely,

Can you please send us the URL of the page wherein you were having an issue so we can check it on our mobile phone and in your WP Dashboard as well?

Thanks.

This is what used to be called a global block, so it’s on almost every single page, but here are two pages the San Diego FAQ global block is on.

This issue has only been happening since updating to the latest version of pro.

I undid the changes and the text went back to normal. It’s when I make a change on the back end, it causes that to happen.

Hello Ashley,

Can you please take a video screenshot of what you were doing to the text element? Have you added an HTML code or just simply in the Text element settings? It could be that in your HTML code, it is broken thus affecting the rest of the elements below it.

Thanks.

Here is a screen recording: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jiRuWWTAWgROPnXIEtkaJfkmSIcqfYXy/view?usp=sharing

I was editing OC Faqs component.

Here is a page it’s on: https://revealhm.com/orangecounty/

And after hitting save, it looks like this:

Hey Ashley,

On my end, the live page looks the same as in the builder. I checked on several devices including my phones. This tells us that this issue could be cache.

If you have cleared all caches, it could be that styles are incompletely loaded in your browser. That could be an issue with your specific browser and/or website connection problems, which are beyond our theme’s control.

Would you mind taking a look at your site using a different phone/device and a different network?

Thanks.

I checked on 2 different devices and it’s still not loading normally. It looks like the screenshot above.

Hi Ashley,

I have checked it on my computer and on Android mobile phone, and it looks perfectly fine.

As my colleague says, it mostly happens due to the cache. If you have already cleared all types of cache, please clear it once and also contact your Hosting Service provider to clear all server-level cache, if any, and check it once again.

Thanks

I erased the whole FAQ section and rebuilt it. This is how it looked on mobile

So even just updating things, the font is not appearing correctly. It was size 2 em and the bottom FAQ is a button. So something is not right.

Hey Ashley,

What is not right here is your use of WP Rocket. I edited the font size of the FAQS text and cleared cache and no issue happened. The text updated fine and there’s no appearance issue.

This is the last support reply that we can give you here because this is not an issue with Pro. Before reporting an issue to us, kindly test for a plugin conflict, clear all caches and deactivate any performance plugin as the incorrect use of them is the usual cause of issues.

Thank you for understanding.