Hi there,
I have updated to the latest X theme, but I can’t see this demo
http://demo.theme.co/bed-and-breakfast/
Is it possible to get an XCS file?
Kind regards,
Hi there,
I have updated to the latest X theme, but I can’t see this demo
http://demo.theme.co/bed-and-breakfast/
Is it possible to get an XCS file?
Kind regards,
Hey there,
New demos could take 24 hours to show up in the backend based on caches being flushed.
Regretfully, we don’t have manual import for this.
Thanks.
Try Clicking “Check Now” under the “Automatic Updates” box on the X admin page.
If it doesn’t show up, you can force refresh demos by going to example.com/wp-admin/admin.php?page=x-addons-home&x-clean-demo-content-cache. Change example.com to your actual URL.
BUT, be careful as this clears everything in the demo cache which includes information about which demos have been imported already. For example, if you import Agency twice in a row it will ignore any content that was imported the first time. Once the cache is cleared, future imports will be considered fresh and you’ll have duplicate content.