Avoid landing pages on theme x

I have done my website with the template of theme but when I check my google pages performance, it appears that i should solve this problem .

Avois landing pages .

http://t
http://www.
https://www.

I have try to do it from the wordpress but I am unable to find how to do it properly without crashing or put in risk my whole website.

Hi there,

Thanks for posting in.

Would you mind providing more details? Like the URL of the result.

Thanks.

Avoid landing page redirects for the following chain of redirected URLs.

Hi There,

As of the moment I’m confuse because that’s 3 same URLs but this might be what you need:
https://really-simple-ssl.com/knowledge-base/redirect-non-www-to-www-domains-in-htaccess/

If you are not familiar with htaccess, please consult a developer before doing this. Potential errors on the implementation like syntax error might affect the performance of your site.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.