Avoid an excessive DOM size (Maximum Child Elements)

Hi, see logoglo.com, Im getting errors in page speed insights and gtmetrix for the dom, saying “Maximum Child Elements” and this code:

class="home page-template page-template-template-blank-4 page-template-template-blank-4-php page page-id-6630 x-ethos x-child-theme-active x-full-width-layout-active x-content-sidebar-active x-post-meta-disabled x-page-title-disabled wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-6.6.0 vc_responsive x-navbar-fixed-top-active x-one-page-navigation-active cornerstone-v5_3_1 x-v8_3_1"

Is there anyway to fix this? could I add “content-visibility: auto;” maybe? if so, how?

Thanks.

Hello @logoglo,

Thanks for writing in! I suspect that this is a bug in the latest release. I will be adding your issue to our issue tracker and will be looked into by our development team. I cannot make any promises relating to a fix at this stage. I will add a note to the tracker referencing your report though so our dev team can see there are multiple reports of the issue.

Please bear with us.

Thanks for the help as always :slight_smile:

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.