AutoUpdate and Cornestone missing

Hi,

  1. I have activated x theme on my website activclean.md but i cant update it, Why?
  2. I go to themeforest to download the full package and update plugins and theme manual but the cornestone plugin is missing from extension.

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, 1) Can you confirm that your X theme is activated?
2) On your admin dashboard navigate to X > Overview from there the X should automatically install the Cornerstone, navigate to Plugins and activate it.

Cheers!

Yes, mine does the same will simply not update cornerstone

and here in plugins list i dont have cornestone
Loock

Hi @livonu

Nope you wont be able to see the Cornerstone there. Like I said X will automatically install it

Navigate to your Plugin list and you should be able to see the Cornerstone there, since you already visited the X > Overview. Activate it if its not activated already.

Cheers!