Autoposting framework for adsense / affiliate blog

Hey Guys and Girls,

I have an RSS fed fishing ‘autoblog’ that is going really well.

I wanted to make the auto blog posts add the Adsense code dynamically into the post - without going into each one time after time.

I am running pro - is this something i setup as a template, as part of the blog?

Hi @DonVidAdNet,

Thanks for writing in.

Thanks for writing in! Regretfully, this particular customization request is outside the scope of our support as this is not related to an issue with the theme and instead has to do with your customization of it. As such, you will need to investigate this particular issue on your own or seek help from a developer should you not feel comfortable making these changes yourself. If you have any further questions about the theme, we are more than happy to provide you with assistance on these inquiries.

Thank you for your understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.