I have added a video to my site: http://microbiomeinnovation.com/radar/
The third section down from the top. I set it to auto play, but it is not working. Any suggestions?
I have added a video to my site: http://microbiomeinnovation.com/radar/
The third section down from the top. I set it to auto play, but it is not working. Any suggestions?
Hi,
I suggest you add your video as background of your section.
By doing that your section will have a height of zero so you will need to add a gap element for it to be visible.
Thanks
Is there a way to force the video to be full width and responsive if I set it as the background?
Hey There,
When the video is set as a background, the video dimension will automatically adapt and resize the video width and height. Please keep in mind that you cannot use a Youtube video embed as a background video. You will need to insert or supply the direct url of the video source file like example.mp4. Using a youtube video embed code, it will not have the correct video size and may not even play in most browsers.
Hope this helps.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.