Hello! I have multisite installation and there is no notifications in admin about theme updates. Could you please suggest how to fix it.
Hi There,
Thanks for writing in! Try head over to Dashboard -> Updates section and click on the check again link to force updates.
If that doesn’t help, let us know the current version of your X theme & Cornerstone plugin.
Thanks!
I use Pro-theme. Updates section is not visible due to there are no updates
Hi @mldarshana,
Not sure if this is the problem. This could be because of the multisite installation. 1 license is good for 1 domain automatic updates only. If this is not the case, we would like to investigate further your setup. Please share us your admin credentials and don’t forget to set it in a secure note.
Thanks.
I have already updated my Pro theme installation through ftp. But the same is with X theme. On the same hosting.
Hello There,
Thanks for providing the information. I can confirmed that with Pro and X theme, there is no available auto update feature. You will have to update it manually. It has been added to our issue tracker already and our developers is made aware of it.
Thank you for your understanding.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.