Automatic update not available

The site has been idle for some time. When I tried to work on it again, and noticed the X theme version is 4.6.4, I tried to update it using automatic method.

But this does not seem to work. I suspect it is because the period of time since the last update. How do I re-sync this site to automatic again?

Thanks

Huashan

Hi there Huashan,

Thanks for writing in!

I’ve moved your login details to a secure note, I did try to login but got an invalid username error, I’d highly recommend updating the login details ASAP as they were available on a public forum. Information in a secure note is only visible to yourself and staff.

Based on your description it sounds like the license may not be added, can you try re-authenticating from your wp-admin > X and see if you have a box at the top with a area to enter your license key?

Thanks!

Hi, thanks for the note, and removal of site sensitive info.

I did try to revoke and re-instate the license. But it seems that the site still tries to access this apparently out-of-date link:

https://community.theme.co/my-licenses/

which of course does not go to the right place to establish the link.

Hey There,

This should be fixed now.

Yes, it is fixed. I am sure you did some magic at your end!

Appreciated all the same, happy to push on now.

You’re welcome!
We’re glad we were able to help you out.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.