Automatic table of content

Hello,
I have a page with a lot of content and h1 headlines. At the top of the page, I want to add a table of content that automatically lists all h1 on the page. Is this possible?

Hi There,

I believe the simpler way would be to create this manually.

I recommend you adding an ID to each section/row or element where you have your content headlines so you can link directly from the table of content on the top.

For example, if you add the ID - title-3 to the 3rd section , you can link to your table of the content the respective title to #title-3 using HTML link tags like : <a href="#title-3">3rd section title</a> and when the user click it will scroll to the specific section.

But creating the table of content would be a manual job.

Hope it clarifies

Cheers

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.