Automate Same Ethos Post Settings Across A Specific Post Category

I would like to set

Index Featured Post Layout
Make the featured image of this post fullwidth on the blog index page.

Index Featured Post Size
If the “Index Featured Post Layout” option above is selected, select a size for the output.
Big

Post Carousel Display
Display this post in the Post Carousel if you have “Featured” selected in the Customizer.

Post Slider Display – Blog
Display this post in the Blog Post Slider if you have “Featured” selected in the Customizer.

Post Slider Display – Archives
Display this post in the Archives Post Slider if you have “Featured” selected in the Customizer.

For the post category news updates so that I dont have to delete each post under the category individually everytime I post. Is this possible? This is because sometimes I forget to set the ethos post setting and I would love this settings automatically on this specific category and not all posts. Thanks

Check screenshot

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! Regretfully, this particular customization request is outside the scope of our support as this is not related to an issue with the theme and instead has to do with your customization of it. As such, you will need to investigate this particular issue on your own or seek help from a developer should you not feel comfortable making these changes yourself. We do have an in-house custom development team that offer paid services, who may be able to assist. They can be contacted at [email protected] if this is of interest to you. If you have any further questions about the theme, we are more than happy to provide you with assistance on these inquiries.

Thank you for your understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.