Hi,
On mobile and tablet I have issues with the orange typing at the top of my homepage www.rpmaturkiye.com making the whole section jumpy,down, up, down up… How can I prevent this?
John
Hi,
On mobile and tablet I have issues with the orange typing at the top of my homepage www.rpmaturkiye.com making the whole section jumpy,down, up, down up… How can I prevent this?
John
Hi there,
Thanks for writing in and the details!
The this is the expected behaviour of a typing heading. To avoid the jumping have duplicated a same heading and added a minimum height to the element. Which only show in mobile devices.
How ever it will create an extra space below to the heading in mobile device but it fixes your issue.
Please check and let us know.
Thanks
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.