Auto-Rotating Logos in Slider

So I want to display company logos using an Inline Slider in a Section

Is there a way to set the slider to auto-scroll through the logos?

And how can I get rid of the grey backgrounds, either by making it transparent or white, and make the logos larger?

Hello @ohiocannabis,

Thanks for writing to us.

I would suggest you please go to the slider container and set it as a carousel and slide.

You need to go to the slide set the background

Now you need to remove the padding

Hope it helps
Thanks

All of those did help, thank you.

I set the Autoplay to Interval

Which is the style I am looking for

But is there a way to make the transition smoother? It seems a bit rigid when it plays through them

Also, some of the logos are aligned at the top of the Slide, how do I get all logos/images to be centered in the middle of the slides?

Removing the padding helped al lot, but can I make the logos a little bigger?

Also, when I have 3 slides visible, I can see the other logos edges on the left & right, how do I adjust it so I don’t see this?

Hello @ohiocannabis,

I would suggest you please insert the same height images, To get rid of logos edges you need to go to the slider container —>content sizing —>width and set it as 100%. Please have a look at the screenshot below.

Hope it helps
Thanks

Hmm that didn’t seem to help with the logo edges.

It was set to Global Container, when I unchecked it and it automatically went to 100%, there were no visible changes in Cornerstone or on the website

There is no way for all of the logos to have the same height, so how can I get them all to be center within that module instead of the top?

Thanks.

Hello John,

The logo images can be set to have the same height. We would love to check your slider settings. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Yes no problem, I will include all login details and you are free to help & change what you can.

Thank you!

Hello John,

In all of your Image elements, set a maximum width and/or height. For example:

As for the transition of the slides, in the Slide Container element, tweak the transition:

Hope this helps.

I tried it, but honestly that didn’t seem to help. If I set a maximum image height, it’s going to make some of them look mashed up

Plus all of the images are very different in height, if I set one to a 200px height, others may not look right at that height

Is there not a way to just make them Centered within their module?

I guess the only option would be to recreate these images centered using a white background

At the moment I have them as .png’s with the background set to white

Not an ideal work around, but I suppose it would work none the less.

That is if there really is no other way to just get them to be Centered within their module.

I updated the Slide Container Transition to the Ease In Out with 700ms as you suggested.

It’s not perfect, but I think it’s smoother than what is was.

Is there a smoother transition other than Ease In Out?

If I had to recreate these logos using jpegs instead of .pngs, so the logos are all centered on white backgrounds, what would be the optimal size to make them all for the slide module?

Hello There,

Please check out the demo I have created:

I tweak each of the Image elements’ maximum width and enable the Flexbox option in each slide.

Hope this helps.

That looks very good, thank you!

I’ll just duplicate the slides in the future if I need to add any more.

But I am still seeing the ends of logos on the left & right still, is there any way to adjust it so that we don’t?

Hey John,

Try increasing the Gap of the Slide Container to 4em.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.