When I tried to edit auto-demo frontpage icons like the one inside “Pro solutions” container, the placements of the icons get mixed up, and it doesnt correnct itself.
Any help on how to fix this? Thanks
When I tried to edit auto-demo frontpage icons like the one inside “Pro solutions” container, the placements of the icons get mixed up, and it doesnt correnct itself.
Any help on how to fix this? Thanks
Hey There,
Thanks for writing in! The Pro Solutions section is using a block grid with a custom class auto-split-list. The icons were custom image files. You must have the same set up as the original or it will not display correctly. When inserting the images and the text be very careful also because in the block grid items, new lines and line breaks will be converted to <br> and <p> tags which will also affect the alignment.
Hope this helps. Kindly let us know.
Thanks for this.
I have another question regarding the theme (demo-theme is my base). I was customising the contact page, and the I put the divided a row into 2 columns. One column has a map, and the other has content area with text. For some reason it is not aligning as it should…I have played with padding and margins but that is not getting me closer to fixing it… The column with the text seems to be the one that is off
Hi there,
Do you mean the spacing? You should use the margin-less column for that. Please inspect your section row and toggle off the inner container, then toggle on the margin-less. Then, reduce column’s padding as well.
Thanks!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.