Hi there. Since upgrading to v5.2.4 my CSS styling for .x-author-box .p-author no longer works. I tried adding !important to the rules but that didn’t work either.
Have you guys changed something?
Hi there. Since upgrading to v5.2.4 my CSS styling for .x-author-box .p-author no longer works. I tried adding !important to the rules but that didn’t work either.
Have you guys changed something?
Hi There,
Can you share the specific page URL and section where that custom CSS is supposed to work? We need to inspect directly what is happening on your site. For the mean time, make sure that all your custom CSS have proper { and } tag.
Thanks for getting back to me so quickly.
Example URL can be found at https://kexino.com/business/gdpr-will-improve-marketing/

Hi there,
It seems that the section you have mentioned is rendering empty and there is the other p tag right next to it which contains the information.
I am not sure why this is happening, I suggest that you update the theme to version 5.2.5 and the Cornerstone to version 2.1.7.
Any way to fix the issue, kindly change your CSS code selector from .x-author-box .p-author to .x-author-box p.
That should do it. Thank you.
I updated to v5.2.5 / 2.1.7, but the issue is still there.
No matter, I changed the CSS selector as advised and all is well. Thanks so much!
You’re welcome!
Cheers.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.