Authenticated content only appears on refresh after login

Hello!

I am not sure if this is a Wordpress-only issue or something to do with X Theme, but content that is restricted for logged-in users does not appear after logging-in. They have to refresh the page after logging in for the content to appear.

Is this a cache issue or a limitation of having refreshing because of the restricted content?

Thank you!

Hello Luka,

Thanks for writing to us.

It generally happens due to cache, I would suggest you, please purge all the server cache and clear your browser cache then check it again. If it doesn’t work for you I would request you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details meanwhile you must troubleshoot a few common issues before we investigate your settings.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password
  • Exact page URL

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hello Luka,

Thanks for writing in! Before we continue to troubleshoot your issue please make sure to update your Pro theme to version 5.1.5 because at the moment, you are using an older version of the theme which is 4.3.3 and this version has some issues and/or conflict with the latest WordPress version. Please check out the complete compatibility list here:

Thank you for your understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.