Hi guys,
I’ve installed X Pro on a brand new WordPress installation and when I go to a post I can see the attribute tab but without the template dropdown.
Could you please help me with it?
Thank you in advance!

Hi guys,
I’ve installed X Pro on a brand new WordPress installation and when I go to a post I can see the attribute tab but without the template dropdown.
Could you please help me with it?
Thank you in advance!

Hello There,
Thanks for writing in! The template dropdown is only available for pages by default. It will only show up in posts if you have a custom post template. In X and Pro, we only have a page templates. The post layout will only follow the global settings which you have set ip in X > Launch > Options > Layout & Design settings.
Hope this helps.
Hi RueNel,
Thank you for replying so quickly.
I guess I’ve just got confused with normal pages then 
Many thanks.
No problem.
If you need anything else we can help you with, don’t hesitate to open another thread.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.